The Lexington Board of Health and Department of Public Works will be holding a medical waste disposal event:
Wednesday, June 7
5:00 to 7:00 PM
Town Office Building
1625 Massachusetts Ave.
Rear parking lot - due to Police Station construction, you must enter from Fletcher Avenue
- Lexington residents only (ID required)
- No business or commercial waste
- No narcotics or Schedule IV drugs
You can bring:
- Sharps, needles, syringes, in secured sturdy containers such as red sharp container, detergent bottle, coffee can
- Expired or unwanted medications (remove prescription labels)
Find out more about medical waste disposal
For questions, call 781-698-4533.