May 11, 2023
1874 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington, MA 02420
Earth Day in May: “Take One Step Now”
Thursday, May 11, 2023
Join us for an “Earth Day in May” learning session focused on taking action! You will come away with the tools you need to “Take One Step Now” for a more sustainable future.
Hear from a panel of Lexington residents who have taken steps, as they share their experiences with:
- Home weatherization and heat pump installation
- Innovative waste reduction strategies
- Solar and battery storage installation
- Electric vehicle purchase and use
- Natural landscaping practices
After the panel discussion, panelists and other community leaders in sustainability will be available at the tables to talk with you and share resources. From home electrification or biking to work to composting and buying local food, there will be something for everyone! In the meantime, visit Energize Lexington and the Town’s Sustainability & Resilience webpage to learn more about the kind of steps you can take today.
- Panel discussion will start at 6:30 PM in the Living Room
- Tables will be open from 7:30-8:30 PM in the Large Meeting Room
Co-hosted by Cary Library, Lexington Climate Action Network (LexCAN), and Town of Lexington Sustainability.