April 27, 2023
Free! Registration required
Prepare for Driving Retirement
Thursday, April 27, 2023
Join a 60-minute webinar offered by the MBTA Mobility Center and the Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV). Our speakers will focus on how to find and access transportation services in the Greater Boston neighborhoods.
In this webinar you will learn answers to the following questions:
- How do I prepare for driving retirement?
- How do I apply for an ID card?
- How do I maintain my independence?
- How do I access stations, bus stops, vehicles, elevators, and get to my destination on time?
- How do I ask for help?
- How do I pay fare, and can I receive a discount on my ride?
- How do I plan my trip? How do I use an application?
- How do I ride the bus?
- What are other transportation options in my community?
A Question & Answer session will immediately follow the webinar. Rediscover the T and learn about all the transportation options that are available.