A Message From the Lexington Police Department
These events are subject to State and Local COVID-19 regulations at the time of the events.
The Lexington Police Department works closely with Town officials and regional law enforcement authorities to review and revise our security plan for the Patriots' Day weekend. We have partnered with the Town Celebrations Committee, Reenactors, Department of Public Works, and Lexington Fire Department to ensure a safe and enjoyable community event.
Please help with our security efforts by:
- Limiting the use of backpacks or large containers, where possible
- Using clear or mesh bags to carry large personal items
- Do not bring ladders, scaffolding or step stools
- Do not leave bags or containers unattended; items left unattended will be removed from public areas by Police
Please do not hesitate to contact the Police Department if you have concerns:
- Phone 781-862-1212 (then press "0") - direct line to the Lexington Dispatch Center
- In an emergency, call 911
- 911 calls from cell phones go directly to the Lexington Dispatch Center
If you see something, say something.
Chief Michael A. McLean