The Hammond A. Hosmer House used to be located at 1557 Massachusetts Avenue in Lexington and is now located on Blossomcrest Rd.
From the Hosmer House Historic Structure Report (2010):
The wood frame Greek Revival building was constructed in the 1840s as the residence of Hammond Hosmer, a gentleman farmer. The changes in the physical form of the Hammond A. Hosmer House over time reflect the changes taking place in the surrounding neighborhood.
As Lexington became less rural in the 1910s and 1920s the building was expanded by its owner to house offices in addition to a suburban residence. With the construction of the Cary Building, and the increasing number of public buildings in the near vicinity in the 1920s and 1930s the building's location made it a good candidate to hold overflow Town offices when additional space was needed at the end of the 1930s.
The building held Town offices until 2009. It is currently unoccupied.