Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Minutes
The Human Services Committee recommends human service policies, goals and priorities to the Select Board. The Committee advises the Select Board on issues that arise and may oversee the implementation of those policies. The Committee suggests the resources necessary for citizen education about human service needs and services, and designs mechanisms for public participation in community human service issues.
- Members: 5
- Appointed by: Select Board
- Term: 3 years
Desirable background experience for members includes:
- Human services management
- Planning and evaluation of human services
- Fiscal planning
- Health care and prevention
- Town government
- Provision of human services (excluding those significantly associated with providers of human services in Lexington)
Dissolved by the Select Board on January 24, 2022.