Newsletters and Social Media
Elections, Voting & Town Meeting
- Elections and voting
- Find out where to vote and if you are registered
- Town Meeting is the legislative branch of our government
- Current, upcoming, and past town meetings
Trash Collection, Yard Waste, Compost & Recycling
- Trash and recycling curbside collection information
- Holidays that impact trash collection (Collections that are scheduled to occur on a holiday will be delayed by 1 day, as will collections for the remainder of that week.)
- Yard waste and composting information
- Places to donate gently used goods
- How can I get rid of...?
Community Choice Program: electricity aggregation program using the bulk purchasing power of Lexington's residents and businesses to get the best price possible for the community.
- Options for 100% renewable energy and for 100% renewable energy specifically from New England
- Eversource is the provider of electricity.
Water / Sewer
- Water and Sewer
- Call 781-274-8370 between 7 AM and 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday, for billing questions
- Water and sewer abatements and adjustments
Road Construction & Detours
Taxes, Licenses & Fees
- Online payments
- Property taxes
- Call 781-698-4600 between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday, for questions about your tax bill, status of payments, or any other tax-related information.
- Current property tax rates
- Motor vehicle excise tax