Description of Services

Engineering Division responsibilities include:

  • Administering the Capital Budget for the Town's infrastructure, including water and sewer systems as well as streets.
  • Prepare and review plans, specifications, and bids for Public Works capital construction projects.
  • Active in seeking grants.
  • Oversees, inspects, and keeps record for water/sewer installation and drain construction.
  • Issues appropriate permits.
  • Inspects all subdivision construction for conformance to Town standards.
  • Maintains public records concerning street lines, grades, land and lotting.

The Engineering Division includes all engineering programs and provides engineering support for other Town departments, boards and committees.

You can find us on the second floor of the Hadley Public Services Building at 201 Bedford Street. Our building is LEED Silver and fully accessible. See information about accessibility in our public buildings.

Related Documents