Our Permitting System is ViewPoint Cloud (VPC)
What Does This Mean for You?
- To apply for and manage your permits, you need an account in VPC
- If you already have a VPC account that you use in another town, you can use that account to access your Lexington permits.
- If you had a ViewPermit account, you should use the same email address when you set up your VPC account. This will give you access to your previous permits.
- If you don't see your permit under your account, you can access it by permit number. You should have gotten an email containing your permit number.
Register online for your VPC account.
Online permitting is available for:
- All building permits, including demolition, gas, plumbing and electrical
- Public Health permits, including food, tobacco, rDNA and animal keeping
- Conservation permits, including hazardous tree and land use permits
- Engineering permits, including driveway, sewer and obstruction permits
Please contact the permitting department if you have any questions.