- Innovation & Technology
- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do Town buildings have public WiFi?
Yes, the Town buildings, including the Town Office Building, Community Center, Library and Public Services building, all have public WiFi.
- Do Town buildings have PCs available for public use?
The Community Center and the Library both have PCs available that the public can use. See front counter staff for locations and rules.
- Do Town building meeting rooms have projectors?
Some meeting rooms have projectors. You will need to speak with someone from IT before your scheduled meeting to find out which rooms have projectors, and to ensure that you can connect to the projector.
- Does the Town have laptops that the public can borrow?
No, the Town does not have laptops that can be borrowed.
- What accessibility technology does the Town have?
Visit our Accessibility webpage for information on accessibility technology.
- When is IT staff available to help set up a meeting?
IT staff are available during regular office hours, but must have a day's notice if you wish them to help you set up for a meeting.