Open Space and Recreation Plan
The draft report of the Open Space and Recreation Plan has been submitted to the State for comment in March 2023.
- Open Space and Recreation Plan (Draft) PDF (updated 3/30/23)
- Open Space and Recreation Plan (Draft) Appendix PDF
- ADA Inventory
- Seven Year Action Plan PDF
- View the presentation from the 2/27/23 Select Board meeting
- View the presentation from the 5/3/23 Planning Board meeting
Help plan the future of Lexington's Open Spaces and Recreation Areas.
Lexington is updating it's 2015 Open Space and Recreation Plan (OSRP). As we embark on the Update, we invite you to join the planning process and share your thoughts...
- As a citizen of Lexington, what is your vision for open spaces and recreation areas in the Town?
- What do you like about the open space and recreational opportunities in Lexington?
- What are the current and future needs for open space and recreation?
Find out more from these resources and/or fill out the public feedback form below at any time
- Watch the Video from the January 10, 2023 meeting with Activitas for a project overview.
- Watch the Video from the August 23, 2022 meeting with the Recreation Committee and read the Participant "Q&A" from the August 23, 2022 public meeting
- Meeting notes from the August 18, 2022 OSRP Meeting with the Commission on Disability
- Watch the Video from the July 12, 2022 Public Forum and read the "Q&A and Comments" compiled after the forum
During the months of Summer 2022, the ETC Institute administered a Community Interest and Opinion Survey for the Town of Lexington to help determine priorities for community open spaces. A copy of the survey as well as it's major findings are available for viewing in the Findings Report. Results of this survey are only from those of households in Lexington and selected from a random sample.