Free at-home rapid COVID-19 test kits are available at Town buildings across Lexington.
You can pick up a test at the following locations:
- Town Office Building (Health Office) - 1625 Massachusetts Avenue
- Fire Department - 45 Bedford Street
- Police Department - 173 Bedford Street
- Community Center - 39 Marrett Road
- Visitors Center - 1875 Massachusetts Avenue
- Public Services Building - 201 Bedford Street
Test kits are available during regular business hours (Police Department open 24/7) while supplies last.
For questions, contact the Office of Public Health at 781-698-4533.
Test Kit Expiration Date Extended
The Food and Drug Administration has granted a three-month shelf life extension for the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test, which extended the shelf-life of all iHealth tests with expiration dates on or before 2022-09-29 (YYYY-MM-DD) from 6 months to 9 months. Check the expiration date here if you have an iHealth rapid test kit.