Lexington Community Center offers two drop-in rooms for use by members of the public. These are rooms 245 and 246. Each has a capacity of 10 people and room 246 includes a computer monitor. The rooms are not available for use/rent for commercial purposes including solicitation or development of business for profit. They are available for quiet study or small group work.
- The drop-in rooms are available on a first come, first served basis, signed out on the day of use.
- There is a two hour time limit per day.
- Sign-out sheets are posted daily on the door of each room and must be filled in prior to use.
- We do not book drop-in rooms in advance online or by telephone unless approved by Director or designee and may be subject to a fee.
- No shows are void after 15 minutes.
- Furniture may be moved if returned prior to departing.
- White boards and dry erase markers are available at the front desk upon request.
- Lexington Community Center is not responsible for loss or damage to personal items.