Intro to Town Government:
Lexington Pop Quiz
Town Financials and Budget:
Public Works and Public Facilities:
DPW and DPF Presentation (9 MB)
Economic Development, Community Development and Planning:
Safety and Human Services:
Human Services Brochure
Emergency Services and Planning:
Fire Department Presentation
Cary Memorial Library - FastFacts
Fall 2011 - Winter 2012 Program Brochure
Town Meeting/Town Clerk:
Town Clerk Presentation
Town Moderator & TMMA Presentation
Town Meeting in Lexington
2011 Fall Special Town Meeting Warrant
The 5th annual Lexington Citizens’ Academy began in September, 2013.
The Academy features ten sessions, held mainly on Thursdays from 7pm-9pm.
Do you know:
- Who builds trails on Conservation lands?
- What is inside the Police Station?
- Where you can buy a rain barrel?
- When you need a building permit?
- Why a Fire engine responds along with the ambulance?
- How many different types of Public Works vehicles there are?
- How the public schools are using technology in teaching?
Participants have the opportunity to engage with Town departments, learn more about the services provided by their local government, and discover new opportunities for public involvement.
There is no fee to attend the Academy, but early registration is recommended as it will be limited to 30 participants!
|For more information, please contact Melissa Jones in the Town Manager's Office by email, or by calling 781-862-0500 ext. 209.
- Town Financials and Budget
- Public Works
- Economic and Community Development
- Police Services
- Human Services
- Town Meeting
- Town Clerk
The first Citizens' Academy, held in the fall of 2009, was a joint initiative of the Lexington 2020 Vision Committee and Lexington Community Education.
The Class of 2012
The Class of 2011
The Class of 2010
The Class of 2009