Online Services Overview
Assessors' Online Database
Calendar of Public Meetings
Code of Lexington
Email Subscription Lists
Online Bill Payment
Public Records Portal
(will be down August 28
for software upgrade)
Recreation Program Registration
Request a Vital Record
The services listed below are available for you to conduct business with the Town and find information directly from your computer.
If you have problems or questions, please contact the appropriate department or email the Website Coordinator.
- Archives and Public Records
- Assessors' Online Database
- Search records in the Assessors' database of residential, commercial,
and industrial property.
- Assessors' maps are also online.
- Bid Postings
- Register to be able to view Bid Posting Specifications.
- Calendar of Public Meetings
- Check dates for public meetings.
- Request posting of a public meeting.
- Code of Lexington
- Research Town bylaws and ordinances.
- This will open in a new window; close the window to return to the Town's website.
- Lexington is implementing the CodeRED system for sending critical communications to the community; the Town can also send non-emergency notification of significant events.
- You can provide additional contact information (phone numbers, email addresses) on the enrollment page. This information remains private and will be used only for community notifications.
- Community Calendar
- Submit an item for the community calendar.
- Learn about upcoming community events.
- Dog Licenses
- You must have a current rabies certificate on file with the Town Clerk's Office.
- Pay by electronic check (free) or credit card.
- Email Subscription Lists
- Subscribe to one or more lists to receive email notification of new
information on the Town's website.
- Note: Cary Library offers a variety of book newsletters to which you can subscribe either by e-mail or RSS feed.
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Access town maps and geographically referenced property information.
- Online Bill Payment
- Pay bills and access your account information.
- At your convenience from your home or work, accessible 24 hours a day!
- Two vendor options:
- Open Burning of Brush Permit
- Apply to receive open burning permit via email.
- 2013 open burning season January 15 – May 1.
- Burning is allowed only between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. and under favorable weather conditions.
- Parade Ambassador application
- Volunteer to help carry a banner in the Patriots' Day afternoon parade on Sunday, April 14.
- Parking Ticket Payment
- Electronic check or credit card (convenience fees apply)
- Recreation Program Registration
- Online registration for programs, classes and activities.
- Accepts Master Card, VISA and Discover.
- Request Child Carseat Installation/Inspection
- Fill out the online request form and someone from the Police Department
will contact you to set up an appointment.
- Note:you do not have to login or register at the top of the form.