Chief Information Officer
Town Office Building
1625 Massachusetts Ave.
Lexington, MA 02420
Information Technology Division
Information Management Division
Description of Services:
The Information Services Department provides high-quality, cost-effective information resources to town departments so that they can provide services to the citizens of the town.
The department is responsible for recommending technology policy and providing project and technical leadership for all Town technology projects.
The Department has two divisions:
Information Technology, which is responsible for:
- Maintenance and security of the town's servers, data and local area network
- Co-managing the Town's wide area network with the Lexington Public Schools MIS Department
- End-user technology support
Information Management, which is responsible for:
- Data management
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Technology project management
- Town websites and social media management