3/14/11 Selectmen Meeting
Solar Installation Options
2010 minutes & reports
2011 minutes & reports
2012 minutes & reports
Heat Pumps an alternative to oil heat for the Northeast
Lexington designated as a Green Community on
May 25, 2010
News & Events
Lexington's 1st Annual
Bike Walk 'N Bus week,
May 5-11 2013 - week of activities to celebrate the alternative transportation resources available in town.
Lexington's Response to Climate Change Challenges: Local Government Action
presentation at 2/26/13 LWV Community Conversation
Sustainable Lexington Committee
Sustainable Lexington is a Town committee appointed by the Board of Selectmen
to enhance Lexington's long-term sustainability and resilience
in response to environmental resource and energy challenges.
Our goal is to reduce residential energy bills and greenhouse gas emissions 20% by the year 2020.
Sustainable Lexington launched the Better Buildings Program in partnership with
- Through the Mass Save program, you can get:
- a free home energy assessment to help you lower your bills and energy use, as well as
- a 75% discount (up to $2,000) off the cost of insulation improvements.
- So far, through Sustainable Lexington and Next Step Living, over 300 Lexington residents have received free energy assessments and nearly 100 residents have weatherized their homes, helping to avoid 208 tons of GHG emissions!
- Sign up for a free energy assessment today and get started!
->Contact Next Step Living to schedule your energy assessment,
->or contact one of the other Mass Save home performance contractors.